Acupuncture and your health
Acupuncture is a form of natural healing, is one aspect of Traditional Chinese Medicine, and originated over 5,000 years ago. Acupuncture has been established as a profession in Australia and is proven to be safe and effective. It is backed by the World Health Organisation too.
How and what can acupuncture help?
Acupuncture has the following benefits:
- drug-free pain relief
- prevents against disease
- treats the cause as well the symptoms
- is a holistic approach connecting body, mind, and emotions
- effectively treats many common ailments.
Acupuncture can assist with the following conditions:
- Gynaecological and Obstetrics
- Sporting and Workplace Injury
Read more about Roger’s approach to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine here.
Please give Roger a call if you have a particular condition you’d like to discuss, or would like to learn more about how acupuncture works.